Conducted a study of PEPI system for a large independent storage terminal
The client was looking to upgrade the existing ERP platform for the finance and procurement modules and was interested in the data cleansing and rollout preparations. In particular, the Asia regional office and the Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam entities were chosen as targets for the study.
- Set up regular meetings with Rotterdam VE1 Project Team and representatives from Finance and IT for the upgrade of PEPI system to VE 1 finance and procurement modules.
- Analysed the problems and identify the specific areas to be escalated to regional competency centre, local and GIS teams for issue resolution
- Tight timeline
- Difficulty of coordinating results and quality of data cleansing across 6 geographical locations
- Had to account for time given that final deliverable was to be in English, but the working language was at times the local languages
- Leveraged the knowledge and expertise to close the gaps on VE 1 pre-assessment report
- We conducted primary interviews with Subject Matter Experts to give the client a better understanding of the operations of the PEPI system from an insider perspective
- We also leveraged on our internal experts who have substantial experience working with financial projects